Welcome to the Dredd Times a website dedicated to the British comic book character Judge Dredd and his universe. Here you will find support for the Judge Dredd Roleplaying Game by Mongoose Publishing LTD, both in the D20 and Traveller incarnations, reviews and articles linked to Judge Dredd, 2000AD and much more.
Dredd Times began life in 1999 as a site dedicated to Judge Dredd and over the course of the six years that the site was up it had well over five million visitors and covered dozens of articles and topics, as well as closely following the creation and birth of the D20 version of the Judge Dredd Roleplaying Game by Mongoose Publishing, including reviewing all its supplements and providing support in the form of scenarios and adventures for the game itself.
Now after a hiatus we are back again and this time we will be bigger than ever!
So what can you expect? Well here is a very brief list of articles and such that we will be covering over the first few months of 2010, with many, many more planned for the future.
· Whos Who: A guide to a veritable wealth of characters from the Judge Dredd universe, some important, others just weird and out there! From Aaron A Aardvark to Yassa Povey and beyond.
· The Day the Law Died: A look back at the golden age of Dredd and an in-depth critic of one of the lawmans greatest adventures.
· The Luna-1 Project: A look at the Luna-1 colony complete with adventures, key players and history of this important off world project.
· What IF?: A twisted look at the Dreddverse that will turn things on their head and examine ideas such as what would have happened if Rico had been honest or Chopper a Judge!
· Tales from Sector 13: It is one of the most dangerous areas in the Big Meg and a hotbed of criminal activity and the key setting for all adventures on Dredd Times. Tales from Sector 13 will feature characters, adventures and fiction set in that troubled sector and much more.
Judge Dredd, 2000AD are copyright Rebellion LTD All rights reserved. All images and material are considered the intellectual property of their rightful owners and creators, no infringement is intended in any way. Please support your local Games and Comic stores and keep the industry alive!
Bad Moon Rising Review Now Up